Monday, July 13, 2009

THANK YOU FOR THE FAMILY PIC!!!!

Our dear family photographer rounded us up for a family pic while we were home and I am so glad he did! Thank you to both Scott and Shawna for going through all the trouble to do this- we had a wonderful weekend with everyone and it makes me smile every time I see this pic just thinking about it.

I'm so lucky to have married into this great family!

FAMILY PIC

(Sorry, you'll have to click on the link to see it, I don't know how to get it on my site from someone else's)

1 comment:

Jody said...

What a beautiful family! I am so impressed that you were all able to get together! You can see by all the great smiles that you did marry in to a fabulous family. Sure wish we could have seen you while you were here!

Just wondering, is that Mindy Tippets I see in this family picture? If so, I didn't realize she married a Harmon. If not, your one sister-in-law looks so much like her!:)